Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh heck-o

For one hour and forty minutes I have phoned the vet, phoned the RSPCA, walked up and down our neighbourhood, looked in ditches, spoken to people and called for Paris. She has always wandered, but always comes when called and I was just worried sick.

Someone stole her, she got hit by a car, she's got tick fever and collapsed somewhere. How am I going to tell the girls? How will we cope without her? What will London do without her ears to lick? Who will sing when Izzy plays the flute? Who will sit by my feet? How can I ever forgive myself? I will not cry I will not cry I will not cry...yet...

I remember being with both of the dogs to wave goodbye to the girls and hubby this morning. I remember she ran up the stairs with me. How could she be injured under our car when no cars have moved since then? I only came down to load up sewing machines. Maybe somehow she IS under our car. I'll check anyway.

And there she is.

LOCKED IN THE CAR.

6 comments:

  1. I know you were in a controlled state of panic-- but that is so funny! Good detective work btw, once you started mentally retracing your steps! Brains are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you were in a state of controlled panic so I'm not laughing at that but it is funny-- Poor Paris!

    Good detective work btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do we fall do deeply in love with these little gurus? I am so glad you found her and understand with every cell in my body, both the fear and the joy.. Hugs you all to pieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you found her and I'm glad it isn't a hot, hot Texas day in Coes Creek. That naughty Paris. I know you must have been worried sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it about these little gurus that compels us to fall so deeply and hopelessly in love? I'm so glad you found her and I know very much the fear and joy you must have felt. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely surprise!!! So glad there was a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete